PADI Emergency First Response Instructor Course - Subic, Manila, Anilao, Philippines
Emergency First Response Instructor Courses with Diver's Network
If you want to learn about the plight of worldwide aquatic ecosystems and how you can protect them, this PADI Specialty course is for you. This non-Diving Specialty course may also be conducted in conjunction with other
PADI Specialty Diver courses
What do you need to start?
At least PADI Divemaster certification
Emergency First Response certification or qualifying certification from
another certification organization
What will you do?
You’ll learn how to conduct the Emergency First Response Primary Care
(CPR) and Emergency First Response Secondary Care (first aid) courses.
You’ll also learn to conduct the recommended Automated External
Defibrillator (AED), emergency oxygen and conscious choking
1. Complete the provided Instructor Self-Study Knowledge Reviews:
a. Program Standards
b. Human Body Systems
c. Medical Emergencies
d. Care for Children
2. View the Emergency First Response & Care for Children DVDs.
3. Review all Skill Performance Requirements/Objectives for all skills found in Section 3 (Skill Development Section) of the EFR Instructor guide & Section 3 of the (Skill Development Section) Care for Children guide.
4. (Crossover instructors only) Participate in 5 of the 8 Course Presentation: Orientation, EFR Philosophy and EFR Skills Workshop, Organizing the EFR Course, & Marketing EFR.
5. (EFR Instructor Training Course participants only) Participate in all (eight) required Emergency First Response Instructor Course Presentations
6. Teach at least two primary or secondary care skills from the Emergency First Response Program. (at least 1 for Crossover instructors)
7. Teach at least one skill from the Care for Children Program.
8. During skill teaching presentations the candidate must identify problems or incorrect techniques and correct them with positive coaching.
9. Demonstrate role-model technique for all eleven (required and recommended) Emergency First Response Program primary and secondary skills (Crossover participants will Demonstrate role-model technique in the following skills: Primary Assessment, One Rescuer-Adult CPR, Conscious/Unconscious Choking Adult, One Rescuer Child CPR, One Rescuer Infant CPR, Conscious Choking Infant and Automated External Defibrillator use - both Adult & Child).
10. Demonstrate role model technique with the following Care for Children skills:
a. Conscious Choking Child
b. Conscious Choking Infant
c. Rescue Breathing – Child
d. Rescue Breathing- Infant
e. One Rescuer Child CPR
f. One Rescuer Infant CPR
g. AED use- Child
What's included in the course?
At Diver's Network Philippines, we teach all of courses in small groups to ensure that you receive the attention that you deserve. All our courses are taught to PADI Standards.
What can I do?
As an Emergency First Response Instructor, you can conduct Emergency First Response Primary (CPR) and Secondary Care (first aid) courses.
1. Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care Instructor Guide.
2. Emergency First Response Care for Children Instructor Guide.
3. Four Emergency First Response Instructor Course Self-Study Knowledge Reviews.
4. Emergency First Response & Care for Children Participant Manuals
6. Ventilation Barrier
7. Sterile pads, dressings and gauze for bandaging
8. Emergency First Response & Care for Children DVDs
9. Four Emergency First Response Knowledge Reviews
What can you do next?
You can enroll in an IDC, Specialty Instructor Course, MSD, IDC Staff depending on your level of certification.
Cost: check pricelist. Including Manequins ,AED and instructor fees. Book Now
Note:The above charges do not include PADI regristration cost.
Padi / DSAT / ANDI and TDI Instructor and diver courses - Diver's Network - Subic, Manila, Anilao, Philippines.